I am a student at Bell High School in Ottawa, Canada interested in programming, electronics and science.
- I am currently working on an open source eye Tracker.
- I develop iPad apps for psychological research at iPad Experiments
- I use Ruby to write programming contests like the Google Code Jam.
- I am a member of the Ottawa Group of Ruby Enthusiasts and occassionally give lightning talks there.
- I program random things and put them on Github
- I develop Open Turing, an open source fork of the Turing language.
A selection of projects I have worked on:
- A web app that allows you to improvise presentation slides while you present.
- The New Open Turing Editor
- A new editor for Open Turing written in Qt.
- A ruby gem that that manipulates PNG files to create magic thumbnails.
- A simple, addictive cocos2d iPhone game.
- A java applet for 9-board tic-tac-toe with a simple A.I.
- A work-in-progress eye tracker that requires only a normal webcam.
Stuff I’ve Done
This is a list of the things I have worked on and am currently working on. It is in kind of chronological order. I will try and write down all the things I have worked on. Unfortunately I don’t remember many of the things I worked on in years gone by. I am also more productive nowadays so the list will look a little top-heavy.
- iPhone app for my xml data storage system.
- Ruby framework for my xml data storage system.
- Ultimate tic-tac-toe java applet.
- My science fair project on building an EEG. Won gold medal and a trip to the national science fair. http://tristan.hume.ca/distribute/Brainwaves%20(Tristan%20Hume).pdf
- Ajax and php web app for my xml data storage system.
- Science fair project on Galvanic Skin Response. Won gold medal in regional science fair.
- Random platformer. Flash platformer with generated levels.
- Redesign of tristan.hume.ca
- Bob escape platformer.
- Taught course on creating web pages to kids at my school.
ERROR: My memory does not go back further than 2009.